Dear CBC Member
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 21st Annual General Meeting of the Chinese Business Chamber will be held at 17:30 Thursday, 28 March 2019 at TN Tower, 13 St Georges Street, Port Louis.
1. To approve the minutes of the 20th Annual General Meeting.
2. To receive the report of the President.
3. To receive the Treasurer`s report and approve the Accounts for the year ending 31 December 2018.
4. To approve the estimate of expenditure for the year ending 31 December 2019.
5. To elect five members to the Board.
6. To appoint the Auditors for the year ending 31 December 2019.
7. To transact any other business.
(a) A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote in his stead. Note that members owing more than one year`s membership fees shall have no right of vote.
(b) Should there be no quorum at the meeting, the meeting will automatically be postponed to Thursday, 4th April 2019 at the same time and venue. No Notice will be re-issued.
A proxy is also attached for your consideration
Mervyn Kee Mew
Chinese Business Chamber
13th of March 2019
N.B The proxy form has been sent by email to the members.